Rubber cable metal sleeve equipment selection considerations shared by rubber heat aging test Chamber supplier.
Rubber cable metal sleeve equipment selection considerations.
1. Selection of metal sleeve equipment. What kind of metal sleeve equipment to choose should be considered from the performance and economy of the metal sleeve to be manufactured, mainly from the following six aspects:
(1) moisture proof performance: the metal sleeve must have no holes, sand holes, inclusions, cracks and other defects, so as to ensure good waterproof, moisture proof and sealing performance.
(2) shielding performance: the metal sleeve must be able to meet the electrical performance requirements of the system and have structural electrical continuity to ensure the conduction of rated short-circuit current.
(3) mechanical protection: the metal sleeve must be strong and earthquake-resistant, able to resist internal thermal expansion and external mechanical stress.
(4) long-term stability: the metal sleeve must have long-term operation stability to ensure the normal service life of the cable.
(5) economy: in addition to the above electrical and mechanical properties, the economy of the equipment should also be taken into account to select a reasonable cost performance ratio.
How to keep rubber cables:
1. Cables shall be laid in trenches and layers. Firewalls and signs shall be set up in cable trenches according to standards. Do not mix power cable and security communication cable.
2. All cable holes through the wall floor and cable channel to enter the cable interlayer control cabinet and instrument panel in the control room; An end of a cable corridor; The bottom entrance and upper end of the cable shaft cross the floor slab; Should be closed.
3. Open cable trench shall be covered with a complete and strong cover plate. Cable trench should be kept clean, do not pile up debris and garbage, nearby open fire operations, should take measures to prevent fire into the cable trench.
Rubber cable USES special compression technology and annealing treatment such as advanced technology manufacturing high-tech new cable, electrical performance, security, performance and practical application value of rubber cable to replace copper core cable has very obvious advantage, rubber cable on the comprehensive electrical properties, such as: service life, conductive properties, creep resistance, tensile strength and less weight than the traditional copper cable performance is better. At the same capacity, the weight of the rubber cable is only half that of the ordinary copper cable. The price advantage of aluminum alloy material is also obvious. Under the premise of meeting the same electrical performance, the construction cost of rubber cable is lower than that of copper cable.
Copyright © Xingtai Longjia Electronics Technology Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap |Powered by